Rapid Response Repairs After a Storm
Falling tree limbs, lightning, wind, hail, and other weather-related disasters not only ravage your home, but if not repaired quickly, can do even further damage.
That’s why Royale Crown Construction’s Rapid Response Team of storm damage contractors provides prompt and knowledgeable assistance in the aftermath of a storm.
We work quickly to restore your home to its original condition. We even handle all the details, including:
- Insurance negotiations
- Material defect claims
- Commercial roofing services
- Soffit/fascia repair and replacement
- Gutter repair and replacement
Insurance adjusters will do their best to minimize the amount of your loss. That’s why it’s important to call us first for a fair and thorough estimate.
How to Choose a Storm Damage Contractor
Many storm damage contractors will canvas neighborhoods in the wake of a large storm, pressuring homeowners to hire them to make their repairs. In the event you experience this, it’s important to know what to look for:
- Company truck or van. A legitimate contractor like Royale Crown Construction will have their company’s name and other identifying information on their company vehicle.
- Offer a reasonable estimate. Royale Crown Construction always provides fair estimates. If you receive several estimates from different contractors and one stands out as particularly low, the reason may be that the contractor is not a professional, performs shoddy work, or uses inferior quality materials.
- Has a physical company address. Royale Crown Construction has done business from our Anoka office since 2006. Our contact information, including our business address and phone number, are clearly displayed on our website.
- Provide a written estimate. Royale Crown Construction always provides you with a written estimate before starting a job. What’s more, you’ll never see surprise charges or hidden fees when the job is complete.
- Offer references. We have thousands of satisfied customers who would be more than happy to give you a reference.
- Appointment only. We never canvas neighborhoods or disturb homeowners by showing up unsolicited. We only come to your home at your request on a day and at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Never use high-pressure sales tactics. We recognize that the contractor you choose to restore your home is a big and important decision. That’s why we never pressure homeowners into hiring us. We want you to feel you can trust us to perform the work promptly, expertly, and with skill.
- Are licensed and insured. We’ll provide you with our credentials up front, so you know you’re dealing with professionals.
- Stand behind their work. Royale Crown offers some of the best warranties in the business, ensuring you that we stand behind the quality of our work.