Royale Crown Roofers Have You Covered
One of the most important parts of your home’s structure is its roof.
It protects your home from rain, hail, ice, and snow.
An energy-efficient roof keeps your home dry and cool in the summer, cozy and warm in the winter, while keeping your energy bills low.
Finally, a quality roof increases the resale value of your home as well as improves its curb appeal.
If you’re considering replacing your roof, whether due to age or damage, Royale Crown Construction is the Minnesota roofing company to call.
We Install Gutters Too!
A quality gutter is crucial to protecting fascia, trim, and soffits. In fact, if they’re installed improperly, your roof warranty could be void.
Royale Crown Construction installs gutters and other types of leaf protection. Our gutters are custom made for your home to ensure the best possible protection.
If we’re installing a new roof on your home, ask us about new gutters too.
Royale Crown Construction — The Roofing Experts
While there is an abundance of roofing contractors throughout Minnesota, Royale Crown Construction stands head and shoulders above the rest. Why?
When you hire Royale Crown Construction to install or replace your roof, you benefit from:
- Years of experience. We’re not a fly-by-night operation who’ll show up at your door after a hailstorm and pressure you into a costly roof replacement. We are a respected, experienced, team of professionals with a reputation for reliability and long-lasting results.
- Attention to detail. Plain and simple, we never cut corners. We know that excellence is in the details and so we make sure the job is done right the first time.
- Quality materials. For lasting results that protect your biggest investment, we only use and expertly install quality materials.
- No pressure. Roofing your home is a big decision. That’s why we will never try to convince you to sign with us if you’re not ready. Our no pressure approach is one of the things our customers appreciate about us the most.
- We stand behind our work. We offer our customers one of the strongest warranties in the industry — 5 years on parts and labor and 10 years on structures.