Enhance & Improve Your Home’s Exterior
An attractive home exterior is about more than curb appeal. It’s also a reflection of your taste and the care you put into maintaining your property.
A quality home exterior serves to protect your home from the elements, maintain its structural integrity, and increase energy efficiency.
Royale Crown Construction has years of experience enhancing and improving home exteriors through a variety of services.
Did you know that replacing your existing siding with new siding is the number one way to increase return on investment on your home? It’s true!
At Royale Crown, our siding contractor experts install only superior siding products that:
- Improve your home’s appearance and increase its curb appeal
- Stand up to Minnesota’s freezing winter conditions and blazing hot summer temps
- Prevent air infiltration due to poor insulation around windows, door, and vents
- Reduce noise pollution offering you peace and quiet
- Allow walls to breath preventing issues of mildew or rot
- Insulate your home and make it more energy efficient
- Increase structural integrity
Enjoy the many benefits of professionally installed new siding on your home when you hire Royale Crown, the siding contractor Minnesotans know and trust. We’d love to work with you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation estimate. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 763-231-0455.
Imagine your home with new windows! Energy-efficient windows will help decrease energy costs, reduce outside noise, improve your home’s safety, increase your home’s curb appeal, and make any room more attractive.
As window contractors, Royale Crown offers you a wide range of window choices expertly installed, including:
- Casement Windows for a smooth, clean look. Featuring superior design that prevents air and water filtration and expands your viewing area, with concealed hinges and hardware, and the ability to open windows 90 degrees for better ventilation and easier cleaning. Full screens come standard as do tandem locks on all casements over 34” in height.
- Awning Windows add attractive style to any room. Weather tight performance, reduced air and water filtration, attractive beveled sash, weather stripping and insulated glass for maximized energy efficiency. Interior mounted full screen and double locks come standard.
- Bay & Bow Windows to enhance your classic interiors and provide maximum viewing experience. The 30-degree bay with fixed picture window in the center features double-hung flankers, all with colonial grids.
- Slider Windows are ideal for spaces with difficult operational access, such as above a kitchen sink. Two and three-pane sliders provide easy horizontal sash movement.
- Picture Windows allow you to bring the outside in. Ideal for those spaces where you’d love to have an unobstructed view, picture windows also bathe a room in natural light.
Don’t just imagine new windows, make it a reality! Let’s get started. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation estimate. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 763-231-0455.
Old or poorly insulated doors can lead to a host of problems—security issues, higher energy costs, uncomfortable temperatures indoors, and damaging water leaks.
Because our Minnesota seasons are known for some wild extremes in temperature and precipitation, it’s critical that your home have energy efficient, tightly sealed, properly installed exterior doors.
Royale Crown is the Minnesota door contractor to call. Turn to us for:
- Entry doors available in a wide variety of materials, hardware, and glass options. A beautiful front door expertly installed will improve your home’s appearance and provide security at the same time.
- Storm doors add an additional layer of security to your front door. They also offer increased energy efficiency to keep your home comfortable. Available in a variety of materials with various glass and screen options.
- Sliding doors provide generous amounts of light and ventilation and are available in aluminum, wood, or vinyl.
- Patio doors offer a beautiful alternative to access your outdoor living space as well as a stylish design statement in your home. They are available in a variety of materials with elegant glass options.
Ready to replace your old doors for more energy efficient and attractive new doors? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation estimate. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 763-231-0455.
Decks offer you a more cost-effective way of expanding your living space into the outdoors. Decks are also a great way to increase your home’s value.
Royale Crown are Minnesota deck builders who can expertly build a deck to enhance your home. We work with a wide range of quality materials, including:
- Wood. While a common choice, wood looks great but can require more maintenance than other materials and tends to decay at an advanced rate.
- Composite Decking. These decks do contain some wood, but won’t splinter, rot, or suffer from insect damage like wood decks do. Additionally, most composite decking is UV-resistant, so they fade less than wood over time.
- Cellular PVC. Cellular PVC decks last the longest and maintain their appearance for a longer period than wood or composite decking. They also require minimal maintenance.
Is it time to upgrade your existing deck or add a new one to your home? Contact us today to schedule an appointment for a free, no-obligation estimate. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 763-231-0455.